Gases for Clinics - Los Angeles and Orange County
Our experienced team can help anticipate your clinic’s needs with their extensive knowledge of utilizing medical grade nitrous oxide in a wide range of medical settings. We carry medical nitrous oxide and oxygen—two common gases found in the clinical setting—in a variety of supply options, as well as the equipment and tools used to administer the gases.
Benefits and uses of medical grade nitrous oxide:
- Works as a gentle anesthetic that enhances patient's comfort and the effectiveness of medical procedures in your clinic and applies minimal to moderate sedation
- Allows patients to remain fully conscious and retain his/her natural reflexes and as a result, enhances effective communication between medical physician and patient
- Calms patient's fear of doctor visits
- Begins working rapidly
- Can be adjusted in various concentration
- Can be reversed
Benefits and uses of medical grade oxygen:
- Used for resuscitation and inhalation therapy
- Used in various medical gas mixtures, including nitrous oxide mixtures
If you’re are a specialty clinic that uses additional medical gases—including carbon dioxide, liquid nitrogen, medical air, etc.—view our complete list of gases.
Get a quote on medical air deliveries in a variety of supply options all over Los Angeles and Orange County.